• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Paulding County GOP encourages Obama's Impeachment Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   publisher 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:05 PM

The Paulding County Republican Party, with the permission of its chairman, is circulating by email links to a site calling for the impeachment of Barak Obama.

The purported reason justifying the call for impeachment is not a crime or activity but "... ultimately, it comes down to... the fact that he seems to have, it seems to me, some malevolence toward this country, which is unabated." aid the site created by Floyd Brown, the advertising man responsible for the Willie Horton ad in 1988.

"Make no mistake. We’re now in the middle of a bloodless coup – the takeover of an entire nation by the hate-America crowd – a cold-blooded gang that despises American's prosperity, our standing in the world, our trust in God and our generosity and goodness," the site alleges in its assertion of Obama being unfit for office.

Below is the email with links. Notably, the first state Democratic Party to call for the impeachment of Bush did not occur until March 2006 - after the leaking of the Downing Street Memo which detailed the effort of Bush Administration to deceive the American people into supporting the invasion of Iraq.

#2 User is offline   PoliticalJunky 

• Pip
  • Group: Citizens

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:45 PM

View Postpublisher, on 26 April 2010 - 11:05 PM, said:

The Paulding County Republican Party, with the permission of its chairman, is circulating by email links to a site calling for the impeachment of Barak Obama.

The purported reason justifying the call for impeachment is not a crime or activity but "... ultimately, it comes down to... the fact that he seems to have, it seems to me, some malevolence toward this country, which is unabated." aid the site created by Floyd Brown, the advertising man responsible for the Willie Horton ad in 1988.

"Make no mistake. We’re now in the middle of a bloodless coup – the takeover of an entire nation by the hate-America crowd – a cold-blooded gang that despises American's prosperity, our standing in the world, our trust in God and our generosity and goodness," the site alleges in its assertion of Obama being unfit for office.

Below is the email with links. Notably, the first state Democratic Party to call for the impeachment of Bush did not occur until March 2006 - after the leaking of the Downing Street Memo which detailed the effort of Bush Administration to deceive the American people into supporting the invasion of Iraq.

<embed src="http://www.ganews.com/pdfs/Impeach Obama Campaign.pdf" width="700" height="905">

As it was explained to me, a party member put that out to allow access to other information on the site where it originated. The Chair explained the motives and also said that he was NOT promoting any idea or move to impeach the President. I think he also apologized if anyone got the impression that the party in any way supported that idea.

#3 User is offline   publisher 

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Root Admin

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:28 AM

View PostPoliticalJunky, on 26 May 2010 - 06:45 PM, said:

As it was explained to me, a party member put that out to allow access to other information on the site where it originated. The Chair explained the motives and also said that he was NOT promoting any idea or move to impeach the President. I think he also apologized if anyone got the impression that the party in any way supported that idea.

Politicaljunky:

You are absolutely correct. It was explained to me that the link sent in the email was approved to be sent to the Paulding GOP list not in an effort to promote the notion that Obama should be impeached, but rather as a historically interesting discussion of the political nature of the impeachment process.

One specific error mentioned was that the email containing the link should have included a disclaimer explaining that the email did not constitute an endorsement.

This is generally what Rocky Swann, a retired high school social studies teacher in the Cobb school system and now the chairman of the Paulding GOP, said.

GP Hughes

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic